War Storm: Clash of Heroes Patch Notes Details
Version: 1.2.4 (Uploaded: December 15, 2016)
This is the Christmas Special version. Once updated, you will find a white world in War Storm. Improvements to battle experience, and many new events to join.
- Decorated for Christmas
- A lot of new events
- Protect newbies from being plundered
- Improved the rule of might ranking
- Improved some special effects to make the game smoother
- Improved some functions of alliance
Version: 1.2.2 (Uploaded: October 27, 2016)
This is the Halloween Special version, in the version, you can get pumpkin package by defeating Monsters and your alliance can participate the brand new event which needs to collect the Spirit Orbs and summon the great power to win big rewards.
In this new version, we’ve added some settings that will significantly improve the game experience, such as Switch languages, Facebook share and so on. A lot of game windows have been modified in order to make the important message easily to see, hope you love this update and give us your suggestions.
This update comes with some big adjustments and fixes for War Storm! First off, there’s a brand new tutorial with more rewards for beginners start their journey! We’ve also added features for Heroes, Alliances, Camps, and Live Events. In addition to all this, we’ve done plenty of balancing, optimization.
Version: 1.1.3 (Uploaded: August 29, 2016)
- Hero Skills have gotten some big tweaks, new abilities, and more strategic involvement.
- Advanced Camp & Royal Camp: hide your marching lines so the enemy doesn’t know what you’re doing!
Version: 1.1.2 (Uploaded: July 15, 2016)
- New gameplay released: Unite with your allies and challenge demon caves!
- Players can now ask for resources from allies in healing troops.
- Players who frequently send chat messages will be prohibited from speaking for a short time.
- Increased the initial member limit of alliances to 30. Adjusted relevant alliance science.
- Added a push notification of claiming alliance gifts.
- Adjusted the difficulty of killing monsters.
- Adjusted the mechanics of burning cities.
- Optimized hero skill mechanics
- Optimised the figure of GM in kingdom chat.
- Optimised the special effects of claiming items.
- Optimised the mechanics of changing the lord’s name.
- Optimised plenty of UI display.
- Fixed a bug that Papas won’t resume his invasion.
- Fixed a bug related to the Q&A gameplay in the city.
- Fixed several bugs that might cause the game to crash.
- Fixed several bugs that might cause troops or heroes to get lost.
- Fixed several text and UI display bugs.
- Other essential problem fixes.
Version: 1.1.1 (Uploaded: July 06, 2016)
- Ballista – a powerful ranged unit to decimate enemies at a distance.
- Resource Squad – these roaming caravans can be plundered for tons of resources!
- Demon Cave (Open next week) – Explore these caves together with your allies!
- Custom Avatars – Now you can show the world your true colors!
Version: x.xx.xx (Uploaded: March 18, 2016)
- Event Center is coming! Will be opening on March 19th 00:00 am
- A minor map indicator has been added outside the city.
- Fixed a bunch of text issues.
- Optimized skills of heroes.
- Increased hospital capacity in numbers and sciences.
- Optimized display for alliance battle.
- Optimized display of ranking boards.
- Now you could use “invisible march” to hide your march line from enemies.
- Optimized several display issues of mail.
- Optimized several display issues in global chat.
- Reduced price of research speedup.
- Decreased upkeep of all units.
- Fixed a few issues that some sciences have no effect.
- Fixed issue that will cause hero buffs won’t take effects.
- Fixed several other minor issues.
Officially Live in Canada and Australia (February 18, 2018)
Come and battle with your friends and allies in this Super Fast paced MMO Strategy game! Summon epic heroes, develop grand castle, train powerful troops, and battle in a real-time mode! Do you want to be the ruler of this Ahzeriah land?