War Storm: Clash of Heroes Heroes Details
Access the Hero List from the home screen. You can view the Heroes you own and the ones you don’t have yet. Tap on the Heroes you own to see their detailed info. Tap the ones you don’t have to view their info. Tap the defense settings at the top right of the hero interface to set a hero to defend your city.
Collect enough hero soul shards to summon the corresponding hero.
Ways to get hero soul shards:
- Continuous check-ins
- There’s a chance of getting soul shards on the Black Market
- There’s a chance of getting soul shards by killing caravans.
- There’s a chance of getting soul shards by challenging demon caves.
- From gift pack purchases
- From time-limited events
Hero Star Rating
Each hero’s max star rating is 10. You can raise your hero’s star rating by collecting more soul shards.
Effects of higher star ratings:
- Increase hero’s soul skill effect
- Obtain skill points
Raise hero quality to unlock more hero skills and increase hero stats. Hero quality from low to high: white, green, blue, violet, orange. When the hero has been equipped, tap “evolve” to raise your hero’s quality.
Ways to obtain equipments:
- Kill monsters on the wilderness
- Chance to get equipments from resource gathering
- From demon caves
Hero level is an requirement for equipping your hero. Upgrading “Hall of Heroes” increases your hero’s level cap. Higher levels mean more skill points and better skills.
Ways to level up your hero:
- Use exp potion items
- Kill monsters on the wilderness map
- Initiate attacks and win
- Challenge demon caves
- Defend against the Pappas Invasion