War Storm: Clash of Heroes Arena Event Details
All players in the present server can join the arena by signing up. The system will match the players into 5v5 battles. When the arena opens, players on both teams will enter a special area where their cities will be generated. Each team has a base camp. Destroy the enemy team’s base camp to win the match.
There is a Winner’s reward for every lord that wins a match. There is also a loser’s gift for every lord that loses a match with any amount of points.
The open registration lasts 2 days. Matching status will be displayed for 12 hours. During the period the arena is opened, players who have already signed up can join the battle midway as long as the match is not over. The arena consists of 4 stages: Registration, Matching, Opening and Result.
- 500,000+ Might.
- 15,000 Gold
- Per server, at least 10 players must signup.
- Destroy the enemy’s base camp to win the match.
- The fight in the same as within the original kingdoms.
- 3 minutes to get ready after the arena opens.
- Players have a certain number of coins while entering the arena.
- Coins can be used to exchange items in the base camp and hire troops at the portal.
- Coins got in the arena will be emptied when the match ends.
- Monsters will spawn regularly within the map.
- Kill monsters to get coins.
- Visit Lost Temple to get a powerful buff.
- Uits won’t die in battles, they become injured.
- The hospital can accommodate infinite amount of troops.
- Injuries takes no resources and much less time.
- Injuries that haven’t been healed when the battle ends will be automatically healed.
- Destroying troops can get you a large number of points. The higher rank the enemy’s troops are the more points you get.
- Destroying cities can get you certain amount of points. The higher level the cities are the more points you get.
- If you are the attacker of a battle, there will be an addition to the points you get by destroying troops.
- If you win a match, there will be an addition to the total points you get in the match.
- Only certain items can be used in the arena.
- You cannot enter your own city in the arena.
- You cannot purchase items with gems in the arena.
- You cannot return to the original kingdom until the match ends. Newbie Protection Shield will be automatically turned on in your original kingdom.
- You will get no rewards if you force quit the match in the arena.